Click here for a pdf version.
Both organizations below provide architectural or engineering help for other missionary organizations at a reduced cost. Please send any additions, corrections etc to firstname.lastname@example.org
What is Helps International Ministries?
Helps International Ministries (also known as HIM) is a non-profit, non-denominational Christian mission which provides technical assistance to Christian mission agencies and mission related organizations throughout the world. Through our "helps" ministries, HIM seeks to assist, strengthen and better equip evangelical ministries to reach their respective goals. Serving since 1976, HIM has assisted over 60 ministries by completing more than 125 projects in 22 countries.
What services does HIM provide?
* Construction and renovation from small remodeling jobs to large complex projects
* Planning and design for building projects and master site planning
* Computer services
* Other support services such as:
What are the results?
These services provided by HIM missionaries save hundreds of thousands of dollars for client missions each year. For example, costly professional fees for architectural and engineering services are reduced by as much as 85% and building construction costs up to 50%!
Where does HIM receive funding?
* HIM is a faith supported mission able to provide services and savings to the client mission because the missionary staff receive their individual support through contributions from churches and individuals. Volunteers are also extensively used on projects.
* HIM, as a non-profit organization, also gratefully accepts support from God's people (churches and individuals) and requests funds from foundations to provide for general funds, a new headquarters building and special projects.
25 FRJ Drive
Longview, TX 75602-4703
Phone: (903) 757-4530
Fax: (903) 758-2799
Missionary TECH Team provides technical services for missionaries all around the world. Whether it be building a medical clinic in the African jungle or designing a tract to be handed out on a busy city street corner. Maybe it's a transportation need for missionaries home on furlough. Or, perhaps a missionary needs a table top display to tell about their ministry. Look into our architectural & engineering, graphic design and rental vehicle services to see how we are helping missions around the world.
All types of technical skills are needed to help get the Gospel out. Our staff include full-time faith supported individuals, self supporting volunteers who may work at our headquarters in Longview, or at a project site, and dozens of volunteers around the country who serve missions from their own homes. Each one is technically trained but has a passion for reaching and nurtuing people for Jesus Christ. Many more technically skilled workers are needed in the harvest.
We would like to communicate with you. Would you like more information? Do you have questions? Would you like to help us? You are also welcome to share prayer requests with us.
Missionary TECH Team E-Mail: TECHTeam@texramp.net